* Resuming Driving Lessons w/c Monday 3rd August *
I´m happy to inform everyone that I´ll be resuming driver training w/c Monday 3rd August. I´ve decided to restart a little later than some in order to ensure that I´m ready to provide a car that is as safe and comfortable as possible.
I´ll be following Government guidelines so will do the following:
- wipe all contact points in the car in between lessons
- spray the interior with antibacteria spray in between lessons
- fit wind deflectors to the car to allow air to circulate whilst minimising noise & rain
- I will wash/sanitise my hands before entering the car and ask pupils to do the same
- I will wear a face covering before entering my car and ask pupils to do the same
Please feel free to contact me about any queries or concerns that you might have.
Welcome to Launders Driving School
I´m a fully qualified driving instructor offering professional, high quality driving lessons in the Retford area. My aim is to teach safe driving for life.
A course of lessons will be tailored to suit your individual needs, ensuring that the pace and content is achievable. I won´t overload you with information or put you in a situation that you´re not ready for. The lessons will be carried out in a calm and reassuring manner to put you at ease therefore enabling your knowledge and skills to grow. When you have the skills and knowledge needed to safely face the roads alone, we will agree a practical test date and the world will be your oyster!
I also provide refresher lessons and motorway lessons for those who have already passed their driving test but feel they´re a little rusty or less confident in certain situations. I will help you fill in the gaps in your knowledge and quell any fears you may have about driving on todays busy roads.
My car is a Ford Fiesta Titanium X TDCI diesel (manual) that is very comfortable and easy to drive.
Call me now for an informal chat about your requirements.
DSA Approved Driving Instructor (Car)
Get driving with lessons from a fully qualified, friendly and patient female instructor